Wade rode his first rides at the kiddie park. He even rode the airplanes, which is always carrying a few screaming kids, and he loved them!
So, Grace, what's the big deal about the kiddie park anyhow? I guess this is alright. I LIKE IT! NO, I LOVE IT! (after the ride actually starts) "WHOA!" Give me a minute! I could just kiss this boy's cheeks off!
I am so greatly blessed with a doting, loving husband, two precious and highly entertaining kids, an amazing supportive group of family and friends; but most of all, a faithful God who continues to awe me.
Since we are unable to see our family and friends as much as we desire, I thought this would be a nice way for everyone to keep up with the Lumpkin clan.
4 comments:
A-DOR-ABLE!!!!! We want to come to the kiddie park soon!!!!!!!
he is so cute!!! i need to get my kids there soon!
HI sweet April. What fun. I've been watching your blog for some time now, stocking you. Looks like little Wade had a blast. I miss you girl.
April, you crack me up! And so do your kids!
Post a Comment