Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

I love dressing up my kids (and husband)! Grace seranaded several adoring old ladies with Annie songs and Wade went around pointing to himself, saying over and over in amazement, "I memo! I memo!" Luke is such a good daddy! He really didn't want to dress up or have that "wig" (looks like something else if you ask me) on his head, but he did it because Grace pleaded, "but daddy, Annie has to have a Daddy Warbucks or she isn't the real Annie." What's a dad to do? Papa and Tita came up and went trick or treating with us. We had so much fun! I really look forward to this every year! But someone please come take the candy out of my house!










6 comments:

everyday graces said...

Woohoo! Finally some pictures! Keep 'em coming because they're adorable!

Shelby said...

I don't even know what to say...
but Luke is never going to hear the end of it! Thanks for that April and Grace. Oh, and Wade is so cute! When are we going to get to see you guys?

Melodie said...

i didn't know Luke had it in him. i'm still smiling. and that's the cutest little annie i have ever seen.

Melodie said...

so jeremy was just doing his weekly checking out of the blogs. he mentioned wade had the perfect golf grip. he was pretty amazed by your boy and now wants to go out and get holden a set of clubs. :)

khowze said...

You guys crack me up all the time! The kids are so cute and what a great dad Luke was to dress up AND sing on a video I am sure he suspected would be posted on here!

Daysha said...

I'm a little behind...Oh my goodness. Luke does win the award for best Daddy at Halloween!! All so precious. I miss you girl.