Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Dance Recital
My little performer. After rehearsal she commented, "I can't wait until we get on stage and the lights are dark out there and bright on us and everyone is watching!" She danced to Jingle Bell Rock and had a great time. They had two shows, and she fell at the end of her first performance. She looked a little embarrassed but jumped back up, with a smile, and kept dancing. I was so proud of her! After her performance, sweet little Ty, surprised her with flowers. On the way home she exclaimed, "This is just like I'm getting married. A boy brought me flowers, I'm in a beautiful costume, and I'm dancing."

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute! Jeremy was reading over my shoulder and his comment was "she's a little obsessed with marriage." ha ha! he still doesn't know girls does he? cute story, cute pictures.
so awesome!
What a cutie. You better watch out for that Ty {{ahem}}
ohhhh--we miss you! LOVE the pic of grace & ty!!
Post a Comment