Friday, June 5, 2009

Annie


One of the many things I love about this town is the wonderful Fine Arts program. Several Broadway shows visit every year. Wednesday night I took Grace to see Annie. She wanted to get all dressed up, "like Annie did when she went to the show." She loved it!!! It was three hours long and she was engrossed the entire time. Although we both thoroughly enjoyed it, we were in the nose bleed section. "I wish I could see their eyes and mouth, but at least I can see their hair." (I think an optometrist visit is due!) I will definitely be diligent to secure better seats next time! She has been tapping and singing all around the house and playing Annie in her room. Her largest doll is Ms. Hannigan and the other animals/dolls are the orphans. She, of course, is Annie. I can't stop singing "The sun will come out tomorrow." And when Grace was begrudgingly cleaning her room today, she was belting out, "It's a hard knock life!" Oh, having a little girl is even more fun than I imagined!

2 comments:

khowze said...

Well, that is another thing that the girls can play together! Aidan loves Annie, too...

everyday graces said...

what a cutie. Maybe I'll have to bring my Annie locket to show her :-)