Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

So I'm not so good at this blogging thing. It has been a busy summer, with moving and trying to keep Wade out of the emergency room and all. In the last week he has consumed a dead brown recluse spider, learned to climb out of his crib, started climbing on top of tables, had an incident with a drill, started jumping off of whatever he can climb on top of, and other things that have raised my blood pressure. He also started mother's day out and had a wonderful day. I walked away with a tear or two, but thought "well, he's practically in a padded room, so he's probably safer there then at home."

Grace started kindergarten! It has been very emotional for me, but she loves it! On Saturday she begged to go to school. She is so confident and excited, I can't help but be excited for her. I just can't believe my little girl is school age!

First Day of Kindergarten

Daddy sent her flowers!

She wasn't even nervous!

Getting ready to drop her off. (sniff sniff)



First Day of Mother's Day Out

He picked out his lunch box.


Bye Bye!

5 comments:

Melodie said...

Wade is huge! i'm wondering if he really picked out his lunch box or if his sister helped.

everyday graces said...

So cute. I've been waiting for these pictures. Colin would be proud that Wade chose Spidey! Grace is a doll.

Daysha said...

Oh gosh, kindergarten!! They're definite sweeties!!!

khowze said...

Hmmm, "incident with a drill"? Sounds like that had the potential to be pretty bad! I can empathize with the monkeyness, Addie has the same climbing compulsions...makes me a basket case!

Cute pictures, glad they are both liking school!

Shelby said...

Oh my, is she really "school age"? And I can't believe how mauch Wade looks like Luke, but I'm starting to think he looks even more like Dad! Anyways, we miss you guys! Love you!