Sunday, October 5, 2008
Wade's first trip to the zoo
Well, technically it's his third, but the first one where he stayed awake for more than ten minutes. He loved the zoo, but more for the people rather than the animals. However, he loved the goats! In the petting zoo, he kicked and leaned his body, guiding me to the goat. Someone commented that he wanted to pet or ride the goat, but I knew the truth; he wanted to eat the goat. It's gross, but I know his "eating face." We had a fun day! Please excuse my sunglasses, as I could not find my somewhat normal pair.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute family picture! i like Luke's knee as one of the monkey heads.
Happy Birthday!!! Maybe you have a animal lover in training just like Connor, if so get ready for a lot of growling in your future and learning dinosaur names all over again.
Love you
Liz
what fun. i love your story-telling...makes me laugh!! wish we could have gone with you...looks like it was a beautiful day :)
hope you're having a fantastic birthday...miss you, my friend!
What fun! Wade looks like a little Luke now for sure :-) I second Melodie's comment about the knee LOL!
Post a Comment