I've been tagged to list seven random things about myself...
1) I have an incredible urge to buy like 150 boxes of cookies from any boy/girl scout who comes to my door, just to see their happy, surprised reaction!
2) I am the reigning Little Miss Mustang. (they only had one pageant...not a huge compliment to me.)
3) I have a touch or more of OCD. (example: check on kids three times before I go to bed.)
4) I love to read! I have to give myself rules and restrictions on how many books as not to deprive my family of meals, clean laundry, and attention.
5) When I was a kid, I named my imaginary friend SNASTY. ???
6) I am the worst singer I have ever heard!
7) I love kids and old people! (shy, sweet, awnry, mean...they are all so authentic!)
I tag Amber, Melodie, and Casey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally forgot about Snasty. Gives me a chuckle every time....
p.s. Don't sell yourself short on Little Miss Mustang ;-)
ok--here i go!
Post a Comment