Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Life with Wade
Even at 8 months, boys are soooo different! Grace was so cautious and Wade has no fear! Like I said before, he is all over the place. He walks behind his walker, cruises the furniture, and appears to fall on purpose. I really think he loves the thrill of falling. Oh, help me! (I, like Grace, am super cautious!) He likes to crawl under the coffee table and always prefers to crawl over obstacles than go around them. Aside from being a nervous wreck, I am highly amused. I just watch him and contemplate "so this is fun for you?" He is wild and so stinkin cute!! I can't stop kissing him! (of course, he looks just like his dad) He is saying "mama" quite often and Luke is convinced that he is saying it to me. I'm not sure, but enjoy it all the same. He loves strangers and would be just fine going home with the Walmart greeter. He's a blast! (except at 11,1am,3am,5am....) His personality is really starting to emerge, and God gave him plenty of it!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he is so cute and big!!!!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment