or Grace's flying monkey, keeping true to the Wizard of Oz theme. Grace had a blast, but Wade was not finding the hot costume necessary, as he was not getting any candy!
Are we having fun yet? He did find the tail amusing. Kiddie Park Halloween party trying on his costume- not so bad when it isn't 75 degrees outside
I am so greatly blessed with a doting, loving husband, two precious and highly entertaining kids, an amazing supportive group of family and friends; but most of all, a faithful God who continues to awe me.
Since we are unable to see our family and friends as much as we desire, I thought this would be a nice way for everyone to keep up with the Lumpkin clan.
3 comments:
I love their costumes. They look so cute. I wish we could have gone to the kiddie park. whaaa!
so fun! thanks for all my comments...hope you are doing well!!!!
April! Those 2 look so so cute. I can't believe how much Wade looks like his daddy!
Post a Comment