I have always loved Valentines Day. The reasons why have changed over the years, but I love it all the same. In my younger days it was exciting to get a Valentine from someone unexpected or from my current crush. The most exciting Valentine's was when Luke showed up, from out of town, waiting outside my work with a rose. It is a long story but I knew at that instance that he would be my husband. These days Luke and I are not really into Valentine's Day. He believes it is a Hallmark holiday and I must concur. This might be bothersome if he didn't do romantic things for me all year round which means more than doing something because it is Valentines Day and he must to keep the little wife happy. And I have to admit, roses seem like a waste of money. (I know, I know, but it is just the way I feel.) However, I still get to join in the Valentine's craze. (I mean fun!) We made Valentines for Grace's class and went to her school party. We gave the kids little Valentine presents this morning. Then Grace added, "Don't you give people sugary things when you want them to know you love them?" So, of course we went to the donut shop. All fun! (Grandparents, did I mention Grace got a "bob"?)




Lots of candy!!!

Wade's first wagon ride
2 comments:
i love her haircut. cute girl!
Looks like she got as much candy as Colin did. I like her new haircut!
Post a Comment