Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's been a while....

We have had an eventful month and posting a blog entry has not made it to the top of my to do list. Let's just say that in the last two weeks I have cleaned up more vomit than in my entire lifetime. I have had sick kiddos and a sick husband but everyone is on the mend. Sleep is so precious and slim that when I get the actual chance to experience this gift from God, I get such stage fright that I often lay their waiting for someone to wake up or start puking until sheer exhaustion forces me to drift to sleep just minutes before my fears become a reality. So, that being said, I should go start the sleep process just because I am not a quitter.

But I had to tell you that Wade took his first steps today! Shaky, yet determined! Pictures and video to come.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So sorry that is awful! I saw the rest if your family at church on Sunday so glad to see you all out again! Hope you are done with it all