What can I say about soccer practice?
- Most importantly, she loves it! In fact, she loves it so much that the Gracie growl is back. I thought I would have to turn on the home movies if I ever wanted to hear that adorable sound again. Although, I am not sure how long this growl will be socially acceptable.
- She isn't the most coordinated kid on the team, but she looks super cute in her shin guards!
- She did pick me a very lovely flower (weed) and was kind enough to stop, in the middle of practice, and hand deliver it.
- She prefers for the kids to move out of her way before she attempts a goal. I am pretty sure that she is going to find it quite rude when someone steals the ball away.
- She can't wait to win a gold medal!
3 comments:
I wish I could've been there to see her. And then we could've gone out for coffee :-)
what a little soccer star!
how cute
Post a Comment