Sunday, August 10, 2008
Thinking (but not seriously) about saving $1.88 a day.....
As if the budget isn't proof enough of my excessive sonic visits. I am sitting at Sonic, sipping on my large, vanilla Dr. Pepper, easy on the ice, when Grace exclaims, "I have a wonderful idea! When I grow up I can be a sonic waitress and then I can see you EVERYDAY! Whenever you feel like tater tots or a Dr. Pepper, just come on by."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing this with me. I love it.
Hilarious! I'm waiting for the day Colin says something about Starbucks :-) So glad you took the leap and joined the blogosphere!
Hey, glad you have a blog know, cause you have a funny girl!
I just reread your whole blog to my husband and had to stop between breaking down in tears and bouts of laughter. You are such a good writer! I say better switch to the roller skate so she can bring you your drinks :)
Post a Comment