Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weekend trip to OKC

We had fun visiting family, friends, and precious new babies. Grace loved the Oklahoma Science Museum (better known as the Omniplex) and getting spoiled by the grandparents. Wade's highlight of the weekend was lovingly attacking his Ti-ta's face with slobbery, yet precious, open mouth kisses. It was ridiculously cute! Luke got his fix on Thai food and purchased a lovely golf bag, with lots of handy amenities. I was able to cuddle my friends' babies all weekend and play some one-on-one basketball with my dad; a favorite childhood memory. (Must I mention that he beat me!) We all had a wonderful trip, minus the car ride, to and fro. Putting it mildly- Wade does not enjoy long car trips.
I had the pleasure of being introduced to Ms. Kate Nelson, the beautiful daughter of one of my oldest and dearest friends.

Wade's friend is Holden McGarrah, son of another very dear friend. I was unable to capture it on camera, but this precious boy has the cutest, dimpled grin. He is so squeezable!

The Omniplex





Wade thinks his Ti-ta is hilarious!


Grace and Papa



2 comments:

Melodie said...

so glad that we got to have lunch. i do love that Wade smiled for your picture. Holden doesn't quite cooperate that way yet.

everyday graces said...

So happy that we got to visit. :-)