This week Grace got a big girl bike with training wheels. She does great on it, with the exception of a few steering difficulties. The bike always seems to head in the direction she is looking. And if she gets to going too fast, she forgets how to stop. She looks down at her feet as if to will them to paddle backwards, and heads straight for the curb or middle of the street, running over me in the process. However, we are making huge progress; considering, we no longer have to come to a complete stop and shout "car" whenever we are within a block radius of any moving vehicle.
This week public pre-school started. Public pre-school is Monday through Friday, 9 till 3. This is where my neurotic side really shines through. I can see it all over Luke's bewildered face as I defend, "Honey, I know GRACE isn't going to public pre-school and I know SHE will not be gone everyday, but she could. She's old enough, and if we would have decided to send her then she could have gone everyday. I can't believe she is actually old enough to go to school everyday!"
Luke: "But she won't be gone everyday."
4 comments:
your blog is way cute and fun and you have natural "writing abilities"...take that as a compliment..that is certainly how i meant it :) welcome to the wonderful (and addicting) world of blogging!
so so cute. so glad i can keep up with you on here!
So cute and such a big girl on her new bike. Colin would be jealous.
too funny. you're going to be good at this...unlike someone else I know (that would be me...). I need to get back to blogging regularly. You will love having all these funny things Grace says recorded :)
Post a Comment